Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Look at Colors

This post will be just a quickie. After I finished with the Tick, Tick...BOOM! post last night, I took a couple pictures of my room while covering the camera flash with various gel colors. The pictures were taken at night, and all other lights were turned off, so this is a pretty accurate representation of how the colors would look onstage. Pink-tinted room This is my apartment room under Rosco 14, which is the warm color that I used for the backlights in my previous post. Pink-tinted room This is my room under Rosco 44, which is the pink color that I used for the band. Pink-tinted room This is my room under Rosco 72, which is the blue color that I used for the band. You can see that these are all pretty saturate colors. The only difference here is that a camera flash is a little bit cooler than a theatrical lighting instrument, so all of the pictures are a bit bluer than they might normally be.

No comments: